Swimming pool roofing
However, given our geographical location, it's worth considering a swimming pool canopy so that you can make full use of it not just for a few weeks a year, but for 365 days, regardless of the time of year, day or weather.
Pool roofing costs
At first glance, the purchase price of a canopy can seem quite high, and may quickly discourage us from making this investment. However, let us take a closer look at this.
Investing in swimming pool roofing has many practical advantages, which we'll mention later, but it's not a wasted investment either - as it turns out, over the time of using our pool, the costs of the investment made pay for themselves faster than we would have thought. Why? Because a properly selected canopy made of the highest quality materials (high class and durability) will help us maintain the right water temperature, and protect the pool against impurities.
Benefits of a roofed swimming pool
- The undoubted argument in favour of roofing our swimming pool is, of course, an extension of its application options - a roofed pool is available all year round, and any adverse weather conditions will not affect the comfort of swimming. Imagine being able to indulge in the pleasure of swimming even on a grey, rainy day. You no longer have to wait for the sun to appear in the sky to take a dip in the pleasant water of your own pool.
- The high-quality materials used in our canopies have the ability to store the sun's rays, which can heat the water in your pool (the so-called solar effect).
- Safety first! A fully enclosed pool canopy guarantees safety not only when swimming, but also if you have children or pets. The canopy eliminates the risk of accidentally falling into the water. In addition, the canopy protects your property, which a normal pool tarpaulin will not provide.
- The insulated interior of the pool can be used not only as a place for water fun, but also as a place for socialising or a winter garden, as the enclosure allows you to maintain the right temperature.
- Water purity and hygienic conditions are something we often pay attention to. If you add to this the opportunity to save time, money and care for nature, you get a simple solution - roofing. Thanks to canopies, no dirt or debris gets into the interior, which translates into easier water maintenance. It also reduces the use of cleaning products, which saves money, and is part of an ecological philosophy.
I'd like to book a call with a Poolcomplex.com specialist
Our specialist will call you at a convenient time.