Personal Data Administrator
The administrator of your personal data is Peter Pander conducting business activities under the name Firma Poolcomplex GmbH, Tax ID No. 117/116/49419 ("Administrator"), whom you can contact:
- by post: Minslebener Straße 48a, 38855 Wernigerode
- by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The processing of personal data shall be carried out in accordance with the principles and requirements set out in data protection legislation, including but not limited to Regulation EU 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data, and on the free transfer of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation - "GDPR") and the Data Protection Act of 10.05.2018.
The Administrator processes the entrusted data on his premises, and does not transfer them to countries outside the European Union.
Personal data is any information relating to a natural person, which enables that person to be identified, directly or indirectly. This data is collected as part of your use of websites, services and data stored in cookies.
Processing of personal data
The processing of personal data denotes operations performed upon personal data encompassing, in particular, the collection, recording, storage, alteration, processing, disclosure, and erasure of data. The personal data we collect includes contact and address details as well as preferences, product and service information. Data processing by the Administrator is effected in various activity areas of the portal. Depending on the service provided, the catalogue of persons, the purpose of the processing of personal data, and the legal basis for the processing vary. The Administrator will process personal data for the following purposes:
- to conduct marketing activities, the following personal data may be processed: name and surname/company name, residential/business address, e-mail address, telephone number, Tax ID No., bank account number. Legal basis: legitimate interest (Article 6(1)(a) and (f) of GDPR);
- to build a customer database, the processing of the following personal data is possible: name and surname/company name, residential/business address, e-mail address, telephone number, Tax ID No., bank account number. Legal basis: legitimate interest (Article 6(1) (f) of GDPR);
- running social networking sites of the Administrator e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram in order to promote the activity conducted by the Administrator, informing about the products or services, communication with users, keeping statistics concerning the use of sites on social networking portals. For these purposes, we process the personal data of users of these portals to the extent to which users are active on their profiles, in accordance with the regulations of the indicated portals;
Sharing rights in relation to personal data
In connection with the processing of your personal data, you have the rights indicated below.
Right to information
We will inform you if this right is exercised:
- for which purposes we process your data and what legal basis we have for doing so;
- how long we will process your data;
- How we will profile your data, and that you are entitled to object to this;
what other rights you have, i.e. the right to access and obtain a copy of your data, the right to rectify, erase, the right to object, the possibility to withdraw consent at any time, the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
Right of access to personal data
This entitlement allows you to access your data that we process. You can download a copy of the data at any time. You can do this by contacting us directly by sending an email to email@example.com. For security purposes, you will undergo verification, and if successful, we will send you a copy of your data, maintaining appropriate security measures.
Right to erase data
The right to erase data, otherwise known as the right to "be forgotten", is nothing more than the ability to request that we delete your data. We will do this when there is no legal basis, e.g. under financial law, that requires us to continue processing your data. If, after requesting erasure, we find that we are legally obliged to continue processing your data, we will inform you of this fact.
Right to restrict data processing to storage
The Administrator will limit the processing of the data to storage only. He will then cease to perform other activities that constitute data processing, such as data sharing.
Right to transfer data
Upon your request, you will receive a data file from us within a month. As part of this right, you can also indicate the entity to which we intend to send your data. Before you decide to transfer the data, confirm who is receiving it.
Right to object
Objections may be lodged against the Administrator's actions concerning the processing of personal data. As a result of your objection, we will consider whether, in view of your particular situation, the protection of your interests, rights and freedoms outweighs the interests we pursue by using your personal data. If your objection is justified, and there is no other legal basis for the processing, we will delete the data you have objected to.
Right to lodge a complaint
Complaints about the Administrator's actions may be sent to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
Please be advised that if your request is clearly unjustified or excessive we may request a reasonable fee to fulfil such request or refuse to act with respect to the request.
How long do we store your personal data?
The Administrator shall process personal data only for the period necessary for the purposes of the processing, but no longer than:
- with respect to data processing for the purpose of performance of a contract - until the contract performance, and then for the period of limitation of claims arising from the contract, which is usually 3 or 6 years, but which, in specific cases provided by law, may be longer;
- in order to fulfil tax and accounting obligations, for a period required by those regulations;
- where processing is based on your consent, until you withdraw it;
- where the processing is based on a legitimate interest, until such time as we consider your objection to the processing of your data to be effective;
- in relation to enquiries, complaints or requests not related to the performance of a contract - we will process your data for the time necessary to address your enquiry or take other action in connection with the message received from you, but no longer than 2 years;
- assertion of claims - for the period of limitation of claims, which is usually 3 or 6 years, but which, in special cases provided by law, may be longer;
- keeping statistics on the use of services and applications - not longer than 1 year.
The Administrator advises that in the following cases he will share the personal data held:
- we share personal information with service providers working on our behalf, for example in order to: provide website hosting, maintain and provide security protection services; fulfil orders; conduct data analysis and draw up reports. We require that such companies process the information in accordance with this privacy notice, we allow them to use the information only for the purposes for which it was shared with them, and require that they use reasonable confidentiality measures;
- The Administrator may disclose information about you if he acts in good faith and believes that such disclosure is necessary to comply with Polish law or in response to a court's decision, a request from a judicial authority or a request from other authorities, a court order or another legally binding order;
- In addition, Administrator reserves the right to disclose any information that the Administrator believes in good faith to be appropriate or necessary to protect him from potential liability or fraudulent, inappropriate or illegal use; to investigate and protect against third party claims or allegations; to protect the security or integrity of the services; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of users or other third parties. udostępniamy dane osobowe dostawcom usług pracującym w naszym imieniu, na przykład w celu: udostępniania hostowania stron internetowych, utrzymywania i zapewniania usług ochrony bezpieczeństwa; realizacji zamówień; przeprowadzania analizy danych i tworzenia raportów. Wymagamy, by takie firmy przetwarzały te informacje w zgodzie z niniejszą informacją o polityce prywatności, zezwalamy im na wykorzystywanie informacji tylko w celach, w jakich zostały im udostępnione i wymagamy, by stosowały rozsądne środki zachowania poufności;
Transmission of data to the Administrator
Making personal data available to the Administrator is voluntary, however, providing such data is a necessary condition for the purposes indicated above. Failure to provide the data required in the application form will result in a defective application and refusal to accept it, which will make it impossible to cooperate with the Administrator or to lodge and examine a complaint.
Cookies are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the website user's terminal device and are intended for use on websites.
Cookies are used for:
- maintaining technical correctness and continuity of the session between the Service server and the User's terminal device;
- adaptation of the website content to the user's preferences, and optimisation of the website use, as well as compilation of statistics that will help us understand how users make use of the websites, which enables us to improve their structure and content;
- creating statistics that help to understand how Users of the Service use websites, which makes it possible to improve their structure and content;
- ensuring safe use of the Service.
The Service uses two main types of cookies: "session cookies" and "persistent cookies". "Session cookies" are temporary files that are stored on the User's terminal equipment until they log off, leave the website or turn off the software (web browser). "Permanent cookies" are stored in the User's terminal equipment for the time specified in the parameters of the cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
In addition to the types of cookies indicated above, the website also uses the following types of cookies:
- "necessary cookies" to enable the use of services available on the website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services requiring authentication on the Service;
- cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect abuse of authentication on the Service;
- "performance" cookies, enabling the collection of information on how the Service websites are used;
Website users can change their cookie settings at any time. Detailed information about the possibility and methods of cookie management is available in the settings of your software (browser).
The rules set out in the Privacy and Cookies Policy are governed by Polish law.